It is not unusual for a website to outgrow itself and become less effective over time. When you find that your website is no longer user-friendly, has an outdated design, is difficult to update or is just not effective in communicating with target audiences, it is time for a website makeover.
Website makeover projects often involve a complete redesign, development of a content management system (CMS), custom web applications, search engine optimization (SEO) or all of the above. Each website makeover project is customized based upon your organization's unique needs so that your new website will not only show immediate improvement, but also provide a solid foundation for future growth.
A website makeover can lead to a number of positive outcomes, including:
- Improved Design & Brand Identity
- Improved Information Architecture and Usability
- Increased Visitor Conversions (e.g. Inquiries, Sales, Donations, Registrations, etc.)
- Enhanced Content Management Capabilities
- New Features or Functionality
- Mobile Compatibility across a range of devices
- Improved Search Engine Performance and Online Visibility
- Integration of Social Media and Other Outreach Tools
Website Makeover Examples
Below are some web makeover samples—do you see a difference?